Mailbox Monday’s are always fun this time of year for me, because in just under a month, it’ll be my birthday! Therefore, a lot of book mail is delivered beforehand.
Update! I am expecting this in my mail:
- Emerge by Tobie Easton
- One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus
- Follow Me Back by A. V. Geiger
- PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- Sucks to be Me by Kimberly Pauly
- History is all You’ve Left Me by Adam Silvera (this is my first book I’ll have read of his!)
- Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines
- Twilight Graphic Novel 1
- Big Mushy Lump by Sarah Andersen
- Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
- Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
- Possession by Elana Johnson
Have you read any of these? Which was your favourite?
I actually haven’t made a list, besides my “To Read” Goodreads shelf. I will rifle through this tonight and send a list to all family members (yes, I’m one of those birthday-people).
As for non-book items, well… I’ve seen other birthday presents that have been delivered. 😀 😀 😀
I made a Pinterest board, displaying future bookish accessories that I’d like: