It’s time to make my reading goals real– and tell the world about them. Surely THEN I have to stick to my reading challenges… right?!?
Reader Workouts is hosted by Joy, where we establish our workout stories, goals, successes, and challenges.
Last Week’s Achievement:
- I finished two books! Read my reviews of Leah on the Offbeat (1/5 stars), and Grace and Fury (4/5 stars).
- I started the finale of Everlife by Gena Showalter, but my audiobook has been loaned to somebody else… so this is on a hold!
This Week’s Goal:
Start and finish one of the following audiobooks:
- The Girl with the Red Balloon by Katherine Locke
- Kill All Happies by Rachel Cohn
- The Quiche of Death by M.C. Beaton
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
… and to finish reading:
- Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper #1) by Kerri Maniscalco
- Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns #1) by Kendare Blake
Buddy Read: Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
As Chaol-rejecters but loyal SJM fans, Laura and I are finally getting around to Tower of Dawn. If it wasn’t essential in the Throne of Glass series, I’d probably not read it. But Kingdom of Ash is around the corner… and we’ve got to be ready for that epic finale!!!
Goodreads Challenge Update:
How are your reading habits going at this time of year?