Today’s post will be reflecting on the NYT best-sellers from my birthday, 29th of August 1999.
- BLACK NOTICE, by Patricia Cornwell.
- ASSASSINS, by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins.
- HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER’S STONE, by J. K. Rowling.
- HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS, by J. K. Rowling.
- HANNIBAL, by Thomas Harris.
- THE EDGE, by Catherine Coulter.
- GRANNY DAN, by Danielle Steel.
- MOTHER OF PEARL, by Melinda Haynes.
- JUPITER’S BONES, by Faye Kellerman.
- WHITE OLEANDER, by Janet Fitch.
- THE GIRLS’ GUIDE TO HUNTING AND FISHING, by Melissa Bank.
- WORST FEARS REALIZED, by Stuart Woods.
- CUBA, by Stephen Coonts.
- THE TESTAMENT, by John Grisham.
- ALL THE QUEEN’S MEN, by Linda Howard.
It’s interesting to see how so much has changed. For instance, NYT has various categories now, including; eBook listings, YA listings, Children’s Book listings, etc.
I am surprised I actually recognise authors on this list, mainly Rowling and Grisham.
It should be said that John Grisham is currently in the best sellers list, as of 1st of September 2017. That’s incredible. 18 years have passed and this man still dominates the charts. I may actually have to read one of his books someday…
Have you read any of the books from this list? Did you recognise any authors?