5/5 freaking dang stars.
I’m not going to write a full-blown review for this.
Here’s the run down:
– I read this when I was 11/12.
– I got it for my birthday and my friend who gave it to me said “my mum thought of you and thought it would be good for you” you GUYZZZZ I didn’t EVER want to touch this book.
This impacted me greatly during the incoming high school years– I feel like I was more level headed about the fascination of popularity.
Why you should read this book:
– need chick lit but for a younger audience than most chick lit books
– need a bit of sarcasm and quirkiness
– need a bit of awkwardness like Bridget Jones who had a bit of pervy habits
– needed a cliche, happy ending (which is still the bomb)
This book is my fave and I hold it dearly to my heart. I kind of hoped for this experience in high school but lol nope I’m now in uni and realise I completely didn’t meet my 12 year old expectations…
IM A SLUT FOR MEG CABOT’S BOOKS AND I CAN SEE THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE, NO MATTER WHAT DECADE IT IS.