So I don’t have many friends, but I the one’s I do have, hold a very special place in my heart. I thought I may answer a few questions for fun! These are for my bestie 😀
- When and how did we first meet?
… okay bad start to the quiz. I… don’t know the exact moment, but it was somewhere in high school.
- Who is your best friend’s hero?
I’m not even going to pretend for a second that it isn’t moi.
- If you could go any place on earth, where would it be and why?I have an inkling they’d like to go to the country-side of England or France? Or Austenland!!!
- What is your favorite color?
- What is our favorite food?
Tea. Caramel. Popcorn. Chocolate. Not licorice. Or artificial fruit flavours.
- What is the name of your best friend’s crush?
Would it be funny if I named somebody who wasn’t their boyfriend or
- What is your best friend’s biggest fear?
❤ Losing ❤ Me ❤ (actually no idea, she’s fearless)
- If your best friend were deserted on an island, what are the three things she/he could not live without?
Tea. Ugg boots. Snuggly stuff omg everything soft and nice.
- What three movies does your best friend love the most?
Confessions of a Shopaholic, Devil Wears Prada, and I can’t think of a third that’s her absolute faaaavourite.
- What part of your best friend’s body is their favorite?
Red!! Hair!!! (essential for our future plans)
- What are the two things your best friend does not know about you?
I want to steal her cat and that I use the mug she gave my for my birthday last year, every single day.
- How would you describe your best friend’s ideal partner/spouse?
Picture any cover of raunchy romance novels. You know, the absolute shredded lads. That. (don’t try to deny it, bestie!)
- How long does it take your best friend to get dressed?
A fraction of the time it takes me.
- Which is your best friend’s favorite season and why?
I mean… all? But we did plan her ideal wedding to be in autumn. But idk if that’s bc she likes autumn– maybe she just likes that it’s the same time as her bday!
- What is your best friend’s dream job?
Nursing. Mothering. Doctoring. Publishing (specifically any book I may write hehe).
- If you were out together, what would your best friend eat?
Thai. Indian. Not Chinese (“I’ve never had Chinese”). Maybe Subway.
- Which part about your best friend that you admire most?
Dude everything and if anybody personally knows her, you too can list 1000 things why.
- If your best friend were to wear a shirt/blouse or a Tee, which would it be?
Anything blue. Or soft. Cotton-y. Or teal. Or one of the options, under some great grandma-esque cardigan.
- What are the three items your best friend always carries with them?
Phone… keys… wallet with the cute souvenir elephant.
- What’s your best friend’s favorite TV show?
Friends! And many others. All the BBC ones that my mum likes. Jane the Virgin maybe? Anything you can binge on Netflix.
- Would your best friend watch a chick-flick, action, comedy or a horror movie?
Don’t make me choose. I know she can’t probably choose. Oh my lordy lord. The Proposal?
- What is your favorite inside joke?
Diddily-doo. Corn. Our old maths teacher. Petunia. Jesus.
- What favorite memory do you two share?
Too many to list. Generally? Bus chats. Driving anywhere. The night of the formal. Anytime she comes over. Our friend’s wedding. Gang meetings.
- What is the one thing that annoys you most about your best friend?
That I don’t see her enough. Also, she reads too slow. Everybody reads too slow. But I need her to read EVERYTHING so I can rant even more about cute vampires.
- Between the two of you, who takes longer to get ready?
That’s a joke, and everybody knows it.
- If your best friend could meet anyone at that time, who would it be?
Besides me??????? Gosh, idk. Famous people– no wait. The pregnant lady with the abs, from Instagram. I feel like she’d love to do that.
- Does your best friend have any strange phobias?
??? Not that I know of.
- Does your best friend like loud music or music that is at a much reasonable level?
I’m trying to think of any situation where she has ever played music unreasonable. I… I can’t. Unless it’s TSwizz, I’m gonna say she listens to music like a prim, proper lady.
- What does your best friend think about the most?
Definitely dogs. Or knitting.
- What is the last book your best friend read?
IF SHE UPDATED HER GOODREADS, I’D KNOW. I’d bet something by Jennifer E. Smith. Or what another friend lent her.
- Does your best friend have any nicknames?
From me? Mother. Grandmother. Bae. Bestie. Redhead. Loser. Ma-dear. Miss.
- What picture does your best friend currently have?
I don’t have social media to see, oop.
- What concerts has your best friend been to?
- Has your best friend ever voted in an election?
- What is the one thing your best friend would want for their birthday?
- What is your best friend’s greatest achievement?
The true question is– what has my bestie failed in??? Nothing.
- What is your best friend really bad at?
Well, I’ve never seen her play a musical instrument. And updating her Goodreads. Tsk tsk.
- What is the meanest thing someone has ever said to your best friend?
Yo we both know what it was. Somebody of a certain disliking of mine will never be forgotten for what they said.
- If your best friend has a scar, how did they get it?
I think this is a good place for me to declare I’m 80% blind and she knows that. My guess: arm. Leg. Idk. Soccer injuries.
- Is your best friend afraid of the dark?
Nope. But I am. Thanks for putting up w that at sleepovers, ma dude.
- What would your best friend do if they won the lottery?
Very sensible things.
- Was your best friend named after anyone? If so, who?
I don’t know any adult named Hayley. So probably not. Or probably. Maybe her middle name is??
- What was your best friend’s favorite show as a child?
- Where does your best friend want to live when they get older?
A lil bit in the city, but ultimately suburbia.
- Has your best friend ever had surgery?
Nope. But she will be helping surgery for sure once she’s a nurse woohoo.
- How many children does your best friend want and what will be their names?
6 million. And they will start the Ginger squad we always wanted.
- Has your best friend ever been outside the country?
Yep. Dear, old Canadia. And ‘Merica.
- Is your best friend a spendthrift, or do they like to save their money?
Save save save.
- What is your best friend’s favorite animal?
Dog. Cat. Maybe elephant. But I might be saying that bc I love elephants. You can see who talks more about themselves, can’t you?
- Which game does your best friend like most?
IT BETTER BE CLUEDO. And also “Let’s guess what Cal means this time she says ‘bla bla’”.
- Can you describe your best friend in one word?
- Does your best friend sing in the shower?
I mean, I’d love if that’s true. I haven’t ever considered it before.
- What’s your best friend’s favorite kind of sandwich?
No sandwich. Ham. Her bf and her are crazy.
- Is your best friend allergic to anything?
… Nothing that’s mutual with I. No? She’s invincible. Lucky her.
So there you have it! I hope you enjoyed. Be sure to celebrate with all your friends today! 😀 (I can’t, I’ve got uni work………………….)